Other than some speculation on Space and Green Technologies I primarily invest in Dividend stocks to make a living. I keep portfolio’s on Robinhood, Webull, Charles Schwab, Firstrade, Vanguard, Sofi, and Blockfi.
I have five portfolio’s with different mixes of stocks and a Vanguard account with a ROTH IRA and a regular IRA. I rolled my HSA and 401k from when I used to work into these two IRA accounts.
I primarily invest in REITs which are modeled after mutual funds. REITs pool the capital of numerous investors. This makes it possible for individual investors to earn dividends from real estate investments—without having to buy, manage, or finance any properties themselves.
For monthly dividends, the following are my picks:
- Orchid Island Capital ($ORC) 19.33%
- Credit Suisse X-Links Silver ($SLVO) 17.77%
- Credit Suisse X-Links Oil ($USOI) 41.76%
- Armour Residental ($ARR) 13.86%
- Prospect Capital ($PSEC) 9.05%
- Horizon Technology Finance ($HRZN) 8.17%
I also keep a portfolio that mimics the funds held in the Renaissance Technologies hedge fund. A bit of professional diversification in case my own picks fail.