You can earn Points in a bunch of ways. For example:
Shopping online, using the site as a starting point
Clicking on emails they send out on behalf of partners
Booking travel with the sites you already trust
Playing online games
Welcome Bonus for new users: Spend $20 or more (excluding taxes, shipping & handling, and special processing fees) through MyPoints.com website, the Score! browser extension or BonusMail emails in the first 30 days of membership to receive a $10 Bonus in your account. $10 Bonus will be awarded in the form of Points deposited into your MyPoints account: $10 Bonus = 1,750 Points. Full terms of the offer here.
- click signup and register, verify your account via email.
- You will also be prompted to verify via text message when you redeem your points.
- Complete some initial demographic questions to build your survey profile.
- Make sure to complete signup on the landing page before navigating away or it won’t count.
Completing your To-Do list each day can earn 10 points plus a little more for each task you complete.
A. Vote in the Daily Poll
Weigh in on the daily poll and see what other MyPoints members think.
B. Magic Receipts
Add an In-Store Deal to your shopping list.
C. Deal of the Day
Get Free Shipping On $85+ Order Earn 8 Points Per Dollar
D. Complete a Watch Activity
Earn 2 points while being entertained and informed.
E. Earn Points from Discover
There are over 50,000 Points waiting for you with MyPoints Deals.
F. Attempt A Survey
Earn up to 5 points for attempting a survey, even if you don’t qualify, up to 5 times a day.
G. Complete a Survey
Provide your opinions to partners and earn Points for completing a survey.
Meet Your Daily Goal
Meet your personalized Daily Goal every day to earn 10 additional Bonus Points.
There are many other ways you can earn points that can be redeemed for gift cards.
- Shop: With the In-Store shopping when you shop at participating local stores and pay with your eligible linked card, you will automatically earn points on qualifying purchases. You can also add items to your shopping list and then; after purchasing in store, submit your receipts to get points for the corresponding items.
- Deals: On the top menu of site there is a Deals tab and you can view Deals by category. You can search by category, including electronics, Health and Wellness, Home, Sports & Leisure, Toys & Hobbies.
- Coupons: Earn 25 Points for each coupon you redeem at your local grocery store. Plus earn 1 Point per coupon printed. Maximum of 500 coupon prints per month are eligible for Points but there is no limit on the 25 Points per redemption. Points for coupon print activity will post the next business day.
- Surveys: You can earn up to 5 points for attempting a survey. The surveys are sorted by Estimated time to complete and they list the number of points you can earn if you qualify.
- Watch: Once you start the playlist, it will auto-play until completion or until paused by the user. You must complete this playlist in order to receive the points. It’s usually 5-10 videos.
Videos are only available on the site via desktop or laptop, but you can earn additional Points for watching videos on your smartphone or tablet with the MyPoints TV app. Available in iOS and Android.
- Games: You can play “Cash” games that require a deposit and earn rewards. Cash Competitions is operated by WorldWinner.com. WorldWinner Rewards Points are different from the Points earned in the MyPoints program and may not be used for MyPoints rewards.
- Travel: You can use the MyPoints portal and links to book flights and hotel stays and earn points for the bookings. There are travel offers and travel deals available regularly.
- More: Some other options are the 7-Day Challenge, Search and Earn: using MyPoints as your default search engine will give you a chance at earning more points, and the Score! browser extension will popup offer’s and deals when visiting sites with a corresponding offer.